Careers at Elm House Tree Services
Climber (Posted 15th October 2020)
Are you an experienced climber looking for work with a busy tree services company across the Greater Manchester area?
Elm House are a thriving arboricultural contracting company providing numerous services such as tree surveys, tree removal and grounds maintenance and many more within both the domestic and commercial sectors.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following qualifications:
- A full clean driving license (held for three years minimum)
- CS30 Chainsaw Maintenance and Crosscutting
- CS31 Felling Assessment Schedule – Felling Small Trees up to 380mm
- CS38 (Units 206 & 306) City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Tree Climbing and Rescue
- CS39 Aerial Cutting of Trees Using Freefall Techniques
It would also be advantageous (although not necessary) to be a cardholder for either the Construction Skills Certification Scheme or the Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme and to have a driving license that covers B+E or C1+E class vehicles.
We will provide training and development opportunities as part of your employment, and will provide a starting wage of £32,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
At Elm House Tree Services, we love to work as a team and will always welcome hard-working individuals who wish to succeed in a long-term role.
This role is open for an immediate start.